Malaysiaku was first invited to participate in the Ministry of Finance’s Pre Budget Dialogue Session in 1981 and has continued to do so every year.
The work is hard and the expectations are high but it’s infinitely rewarding and we’re with you every step of the way.
Malaysiaku recognized that a new era had been thought in with NPI, OPP2, and Vision 2020 all of which seek to achieve a truly united nation, a Malaysia in which all Malaysians will be proud to live in and work for the continued progress, peace, prosperity and wellbeing of every single woman, man, youth and child.
Our continuos mission:
- Abolishing all forms of discrimination.
- Proving for easier legitimacy of an otherwise illegitimate child.
- Prohibiting the use of the word “illegitimate” in all documents.
- Combat corruption by declaring it as Public Enemy Number One.
- To continue to combat crime by involving everyone in the community.
- To improve the efficiency of the public service by recruiting the best brains for the job.